Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Warm Water Lunch Breaks

With the unusual "heat wave" going on in SE PA and an unusual week of hour-long lunches, I'm making my way to the local warm water river, the Conestoga, for some lunch time fun. I went yesterday for the first time, and had no action at all. Gains Popper, brown and white buggers, white wulffs, SJW, nothing. I did, however, see big carp jumping clear out of the water. Wonder what that was about and I wonder how the Featherlight would have handled it...

Today is even warmer than yesterday. The Fenwick is packed and ready to go, I brought sneakers along this time so that I'm not standing on the creek bank in my dress shoes, and I wore brown pants so that if I get dirt on them, it doesn't show like it did yesterday in my black dress slacks. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment