Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tired of crap needing repaired!

Aquaseal to the rescue. I came out of the stream the other day with two very wet legs. The one leg seems to be leaking at a seam just above the bootie. The other leg has some worn spots from brush, I assume those are the leaks. I'm just tired of fixing these dumb waders. They're getting aquasealed again, but man, I need to find a pair of waders that can hold up to small stream fishing. These are the Cabelas dry-fit or whatever they're called. A lady I work with, her husband spin fishes and has the same waders. She said they've held up for him. Well, he ain't exactly out every week climbing in and out of briers and brush, on his knees in the middle of a stream trying to stay out of sight of natives. I'm sure these things would hold up if I was a once or twice a month big-water fisherman.

I'm going to save up for a nice pair of LL Beans or something. I got a pair of wading boots from them at Christmas. I love them. They're light as all get out, they have a lifetime no questions asked warranty, and that's what I want. I don't want to deal with Aquaseal no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment