Thursday, May 2, 2013

Warm Water Lunch

I was fortunate enough to have a long lunch on this beautiful day. I was even more fortunate to have my waders and my Fenwick with me in the car. I am most fortunate to be 3 minutes from the Conestoga River.

I headed down to the stream, threw my waders on, tied on a bugger, and hit the water. I'm glad I brought the waders because the pockets and pools that I could reach from the shoreline were dead. I crossed the stream and started fishing some of the downed trees and stuff, and that's when the fun began. I landed about 12 sunnies and rock bass in about 45 minutes. The excitement really bubbled when I started seeing the carp cruise around, but alas, my lunch break was over and it was time for me to head back to work.

Any time spent away from the office and on the water is good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment