Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Ahh Christmas. I hope your holiday was blessed with good times and good memories. As a Christian, Christmas is particularly important to my family and myself. My favorite moments are spent reveling in what this day truly means. Isaiah the prophet wrote about Christ's coming some 700 years before it happened, we read about it some 2000 years after the fact, and yet this event somehow slows our whole world down a bit and causes us all to reflect-both the believer and non-believer.

Regardless of your creed, I hope you're all blessed with many tight lines this coming year and more importantly, great moments with good friends and good times. Santa was indeed nice to the Squatch, and I did receive the Eagle Claw Granger reel. To my surprise, this reel is set for line weights of 7 to probably 10wt. Despite not having a need for this reel right now, this excites me, as one of my goals is to obtain a fiberglass 8 or 9wt rod which I plan on using for my bassin' and steel headin' in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment