Monday, December 17, 2012

A brief year in photos

I didn't get a camera till mid way through the year, but here are some of my favorite moments from 2012

A local Lancaster County stream turned up some really beautiful natives this year

Another native from Lancaster County. This one from a tributary to a local Approved Trout Water.

I started to catch more and more wild brown trout out of this local stream

This is my favorite native of the year. I caught him on Columbus Day. I spent all day on a Lebanon County limestoner, and stopped by this northern Lancaster Co. stream on the way home. This oranged up brookie hit my first cast. I'm lucky to have such a stream so close to home.

This brown trout was pulled out of a little stream flowing right through a downtown area of Berks County.

This was the first trout of 2012, and my first Big Spring wild rainbow. Love fishing the Cumberland Valley!

This beauty was caught right at the confluence of Slate Run and Pine Creek in November.

A wild rainbow trout pulled out of a Lebanon County spring creek about 30 minutes from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment